Carbis Bay Holidays :: Holiday Home Management
Why choose Carbis Bay Holidays to manage and promote your property ?
It is critical that we maintain consistently high standards and we select only the most luxurious properties for our collection. We appreciate that, as the property owner, you are concerned about selecting the right agent for your holiday home. The choice varies enormously from specialised agencies, like Carbis Bay Holidays, to national agencies handling hundreds of properties and owners. Some owners choose to market and manage their property themselves but perhaps do not consider the responsibilities and time involved. When booking their holiday, guests are mindful of the credibility and reputation as to who is letting the property, they need to be assured that their special holiday will be arranged and managed on an professional and yet personal basis.
The owner/agent relationship is a crucial partnership. Focusing exclusively on marketing properties in St Ives, Carbis Bay and Lelant, we have a considerble in-depth local knowledge. Our strong reputation has meant that our business has had a substantial but controlled growth over the years. We believe that we are the best in the area and can provide references from our owners to substantiate our claims. However, perhaps the success of our service can be measured by the comments of our guests, who are after all, are the people that make our business work.
- We have a large database of guests who are looking for a high quality holiday experience.
- We represent only the best self catering properties, specifically four and five star accommodation some with Gold Crown status.
- All of our properties are assessed annually and we are recognised by Visit Britain as 100% quality assured on that basis.
- Guests are asked for their feedback after their stay and any comments, (both positive and negative), are acted upon so that our property collection can be continually improved and maintained.
- We pride ourselves in faultless administration and first class customer service for both our guests and our owners.
- Our online booking service is 24/7 and our booking office is open for extended hours.
- Our web presence is very high due to the technical expertise we have in designing and managing our website.
- Staff are based locally to keep an eye on things, to attend to any special requests from guests and on hand for any emergencies
On adding your property to our collection, owners become a member of Southwest Tourism, Visit Cornwall and the Visit Britain Quality Assessment Scheme. The property will be assigned “Awaiting Rating” status, until it has been assessed by Quality in Tourism on behalf of Visit Britain. Don’t worry, we handle all of this for owners and provide you with all the information you need to maximise your grading. We have a number of trade accounts which new owners can benefit from when furnishing their property, in addition, we will pass on all the tips and tricks we have learnt over the years to ensure you can offer something special to your holiday guests.
We provide a full package of marketing and managing your property and can put in place all of the partner services that are required to make the relationship trouble free for you as owners. These cover cleaning, laundry, gardening, window cleaning, as well as specialist trade services including gas, electric, central heating, plumbing, locksmiths even hot-tub supervising. All partner services are charged through our Client Account and presented on a monthly statement to you. We have a single commission rate and make owners completely aware of all associated costs of our service partners. You will receive a monthly statement representing all the transactions through your client account and guest deposits and payments are settled directly into your account in the month following receipt - not when the guests have taken their holiday.
If you consider that your property in St Ives, Carbis Bay or Lelant will meet our criteria and that your business ethos is the same as ours, we would be delighted to talk to you as existing or new owners about how we can work together to make your business a success.