Houses In Carbis Bay
Carbis Bay cottages, self catering beach houses and villas that have been carefully designed, or renovated specifically to provide luxury holiday accommodation.
Set on the seaward side of Carbis Bay, Penlan is a three-bedroom, contemporary, pet-friendly bungalow with a private garden for relaxing and alfresco dining. Offering a choice of three bedrooms and two bathrooms with spacious open plan living space, it is perfect for a family looking to escape to the Cornish coast with their dog. Ideally positioned close to the beach, St Ives scenic railway and offering easy access to the South West coast path where you can enjoy scenic walks to either St Ives or Porthkidney and Lelant.
- Penlan is a newly refurbished three-bedroom contemporary bungalow, at Headland Close, on Headland Road.
- Arrival 5pm, departure 9am.
- Children welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome.
- Regret no smoking.
- Private garden.
- A complimentary travel cot, high chair and booster seat are provided; we request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
- Childrens’ crockery and cutlery sets.
- Toddler toilet seat, potty and step.
- A selection of toddler books and toys.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- 49” Smart TV and Sky package in the lounge.
- DAB digital radio with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Private garden.
- Dog bowls are provided.
- There are three steps to access the front door.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- Parking is available for 2 cars on the paved driveway directly in front of the garage.
- Three bedrooms: twin single beds (zip/link can be super-king on request), 1 x king-size with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size
- Bathroom with bath, shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Sitting room
- Electric double oven, 5-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with SkyQ and Netlfix, DAB radio, WiFi, selection of board games, books and OS maps
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair, travel cot and booster seat available
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Rear garden with two decked areas, outdoor seating, an AstroTurf area, a bistro bar, and an outdoor tap
- Shed for storing boards and beach accessories
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.4 miles
- Note: Arrival 5pm, departure 9am
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
St Ives 2 miles ; Hayle 3.5 miles ; Penzance 8.5 miles
Just a short drive from iconic St Ives, the seaside town of Carbis Bay is best-known for its beautiful stretch of pure white sand. With turquoise waters and sheltered conditions, the beach feels almost subtropical and is the perfect spot for a good old-fashioned day by the sea. The beach is also home to the Ocean Sports Centre, so if sunbathing is not really your thing, why not hire a kayak or SUP and get out on the water instead. Or why not treat yourself to a Spa day at the boutique hotel which overlooks the beach and has a fabulous terrace where cocktails can be enjoyed in the Cornish sunshine? Carbis Bay has a small range of local shops and restaurants as well as a fish & chip takeaway and railway branchline. The train journey from Carbis Bay into St Ives is perhaps one of the most beautiful in the country.
This property offers the following short breaks: