Your search returned 137 cottages.
Enjoy quality time with your nearest and dearest on a family friendly holiday in St Ives. Hit the waves on lifeguarded beaches, follow activity trails around world-class art galleries, dine in Michelin-starred hotspots or tuck into ice cream with your toes in the sand. Not only are most of our family-friendly cottages stacked with everything you need for a holiday with kids in tow, but we also go that extra mile to ensure children will love staying in our seaside holiday homes. Arrive to buckets and spades, boogie boards and chocolate buttons; and after a day at the beach chill out with Sky TV, Netflix, iPads and wifi.
There are plenty of reasons why St Ives is one of the UK’s favourite family destinations. Its safe, sandy beaches have been named some of the best in the world, offering everything from adrenaline-fuelled water sports to wild swimming. Footsteps from the sand, the picturesque fishing village is abuzz with culture and attractions – from hands-on art experiences to music and theatre. Not to mention that you’re within a pebble’s throw of stunning walking territory teeming with wildlife and pre-historic treasures. There are so many things to do in Cornwall and just not enough hours in the day!
Our luxury self-catering cottages make the perfect base for a family friendly holiday in St Ives. We’ve got buckets, spades and boogie boards at the ready for days out at the beach, and know the best places to get surf lessons and try all manner of water sports. Tap into our expert knowledge if you want to know the best family restaurants in town and where to head for great days out with tots and teens.
We take the stress out of packing for family holidays by ensuring that all of our child friendly cottages in Cornwall are kitted out with everything kids need. We’ve got baby equipment, toys and toddler gear, as well as all the gadgets that teens demand, from Sky TV and Netflix to wifi and docking stations. We make sure the grown-ups get an easy life too, with kitchens ready to create culinary storms, fresh local produce delivered to your door or even private chefs to take the helm so you can relax.
Going on a group holiday with family or friends? Our family friendly cottages are ideal for multi-generational and group holidays. We’ve got large self-catering properties and plenty of holiday cottages in St Ives and it’s surroundings within a footfall of each other – so you can bring the grandparents and spend plenty of time together – and apart. If you’re not bringing the grandparents and you fancy some child-free time together, we can even arrange an NNEB certified babysitter.
- Luxury holiday cottages close to a necklace of sandy beaches in St Ives, great for beach games, sand-castle building and burning off excess energy!
- Look out for enclosed gardens, BBQ’s, table tennis and sheds choc-full of beach toys and games.
- All properties offer Wifi and a games console.
- Our baby friendly properties offer everything you need for a stress free holiday.
- A wide choice of family dining available in St Ives, or why not enjoy a beach picnic?
- Experience new active family adventures together.
- West Cornwall offers a wealth of family attractions, soft play and arty activities to try.
- View our list of great family days out.
- Fun things to do on a rainy day in Cornwall.