Your search returned 99 cottages.
Festive Breaks in St Ives
1st – 19th December.
Escape to a luxury St Ives holiday cottage by the sea, and combine a much-needed winter break with festive shopping in craft fairs and boutiques, family fun outings to some of Cornwall’s finest attractions, and parties to celebrate Christmas and New Year.
As well as lapping up the festive cheer a pebble’s throw from the sea, you can embrace the beauty of Cornwall in winter and make the most of the deserted beaches, invigorating coast path walks, stunning sub-tropical garden estates and award-winning restaurants where you can enjoy the finest local food served with a view to the crashing waves.
Whether you want to experience the run up to Christmas in a home away from home, or fancy a memorable New Year celebration with friends and family, St Ives is the perfect destination for a festive break in Cornwall. From Truro’s City of Lights parade to St Ives’ world-renowned street party, Cornwall is stacked with festivities throughout December.
The culmination of the festive season sees the streets of St Ives come alive during a vibrant fancy dress carnival for New Year’s Eve, with live music, plenty of revelry and a magnificent fireworks display that lights up the ocean. Whether you fancy a full-throttle party or a mellow winter break, St Ives is the perfect destination for a fabulous festive holiday.
With mild winters, buckets full of landscape drama and a plethora of dog-friendly beaches, Cornwall is the perfect winter holiday destination.
- Experience the magic of Christmas shopping in Cornwall
- Visit the Christmas lights across the County. Confirmed for 2020, Christmas at Eden and ice skating, St Ives Christmas lights, Truro Christmas lights, Peter Rabbit winter adventure -Trelissick Gardens.
- Due to Covid restrictions, some Christmas events and lights have been cancelled. Please check before you book. These include Mousehole and Angarack. Updated 13/10/2020
- Book a holiday at Christmas and see what treats our magical elves have in store for you.
- Discover what’s on in St Ives in December
- St Ives Christmas Lights will be turned on from the 28th Oct.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve in St Ives.